War of Titans
Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and many other Titans have gathered in heaven to sort things out between them. They have found an Arena where they will straighten the curves. Are you ruled by the call of the unknown? Well, INSTRUO 2017 presents to you the WAR OF TITANS, an event that will bring all the thrills that you desire. You can be a part of the battle and claim your crown.
This event will be conducted in three rounds.
· It will be a pen-paper aptitude round where the questions will comprise of mathematics, logical reasoning and general knowledge.
· Participating teams will have to answer 45 questions in an hour.
· All the questions will be having four options out of which one will be correct. 2 marks will be awarded for correct answer and minus 1 for an incorrect answer.
· Selected teams will be appearing for on-spot elocution where the topics will be made to known to the candidates on the venue itself. Teams will be given some time and permission to access the internet to prepare their content and deliver.
· This round will be an auction round for the selected teams on the basis of the second round where few virtual items will be put on auction. Each team will be given some base amount to purchase the items. Each item will have some base point. Team with the maximum point will be declared as the winner.
Rules and regulations:
· One team comprises of not more than three members.
· Participants must bring blue/black pens for the test.
· Access to any unfair means will account for disqualification.
Time and Venue:
Round 1: 11:30 Hrs – 13:00 Hrs on 14th October @Main Building (C222/ C224/ N231)
Round 2: 9:00 Hrs – 12:00 Hrs on 15th October @I- Hall
Round 2: 17:00 Hrs – 18:30 Hrs on 15th October @I- Hall
Entry Fee: ₹100 per head
1st Prize worth ₹6000
2nd Prize worth ₹5000
3rd Prize worth ₹4000
Rishav Dev (95466 01407)