1. The event is an on-spot design & fabrication challenge where the teams will be tested on their ability to crack the problem and come up with solutions from the available junk given to them.
2. The event consists of 2 rounds.
1. It comprises of an aptitude test testing the general ability, reasoning and mathematical skills.
2. The test will comprise of 60 multiple choice questions within 60 minutes.
3. There will be a provision of negative marking.
4. In case of a tie, the team with lesser negative marks will be considered.
5. Top 8 teams will qualify for the second round.
6. Use of any type of electronic gadgets including calculators is not allowed.
7. Participants are expected to carry ballpoint pen only.
The second round will be disclosed on the spot.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Participants must register as a team.
2. Each team consist of max 3 members.
3. Teams must have 1 project leader who will represent their team.
4. Teams found violating any rules will be disqualified.
5. In case of any dispute, the final decision rests with the organizers.
6. The decision of team INSTRUO will be final and binding under all circumstances.
Time and Venue:
Round 1: 15:30 Hrs – 17:00 Hrs on 13 October @University Building (U413/ U513)
Round 2: 9:00 Hrs – 12:00 Hrs on 15 October
Entry Fee: ₹100 per head
1st Prize worth ₹4000
2nd Prize worth ₹2500
3rd Prize worth ₹1500
Rantim Deb Roy- 9800858065
Swapnil Dhobale- 9903967070
Abhishek Kumar Sharma- 8583984465