COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE
All matches will be played in the active duty map pool as described by valve Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Cobblestone, Overpass, Train, Nuke
Map Selection Procedure:
- In Case of Best of One Games, Teams will alternatively ban maps from the map pool till one map is left, which will be played.
- In Case of Best of Three Games, Teams will alternatively ban 1 map each, then select 1 map each, then ban 1 map each. The selected maps and the final unbanned map will be played for the best of three game.
- In both cases, a toss will decide which team will start banning maps from the map pool.
- Side selection (CT/T) will be based on a KNIFE ROUND in the particular map.
- A team will consist of 5 members.
- Teams CANNOT swap members in the middle of an ongoing game.
- Failure to follow will result in immediate disqualification.
- In case a team shows up with less than 5 players at the scheduled time of their match, that team will be disqualified on grounds of NO SHOW.
- Teams will have to bring their own equipment (Mouse, MousePad, Keyboard, Headsets, Earphones etc.). Only the monitor and computer system will be provided.
- Teams will play in competitive match mode requiring to win 16 rounds out of 30. In case there is a tie, matches will be continued into overtime, which will consist of 6 rounds, 3 per side. The overtime will start with teams in sides they picked at the beginning.
- Player changes pre-qualifiers and offline qualifier
Teams can change their lineup until the start of a qualifier, deadline to add new players is the official starting time of the tournament itself. After that deadline it’s not possible to add new players, therefore our CS GO team advises teams to have a sufficient number of substitutes available. If a team for any reason does not have the sufficient number of players to participate in a match, the team will receive a default loss
- Warm-up Period
A warm-up period of 30 minutes is normally provided before an CS GO Live match, although this period may not be guaranteed
- Spamming In-game
A penalty will be awarded if the chat function in-game is abused towards the goal of annoying the opponent, or generally stir the flow of the play. The “all-chat” functions are there to communicate efficiently with the opponent and the match admins
- Usage of pause function
If a player has a problem that prevents him from playing on, he is allowed to use the pause function. The pause function has to be used at the beginning of the next round (during the freeze time). The player has to announce the reason before or immediately after he paused the match. If no reason is given, the opponent may unpause the game and continue playing. Unpausing or pausing the game without any reason will lead to penalty points
- Any infringement of the rules of the institute and below stated rules will result in immediate disqualification of the team followed by legal actions depending upon the severity of the case.
- Code of Conduct
All CS GO instruo participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner towards other participants, spectators and CS GO administration.
- Drugs and Alcohol
To play a match, be it online or offline, under the influence of any drugs, alcohol, or other performance enhancers is strictly prohibited, and may be punished with exclusion from the CS GO Instruo.
All matches in the CS GO tournament should start as stated on the website, any changes in the time must be accepted by the opposing party and administrators, even if rescheduling is generally possible. All participants in a match should be on the server and ready to go at least 10 minutes before the match is to start.
- Delaying the Match
For any delay up to 15 minutes after the scheduled start of the match teams may be penalized as the administration sees fit. At that point, the team will considered as no show and the match will have to be rescheduled, if the schedule allows it. Otherwise, the opponent will receive a default win from the administration.
- External removable media devices
It is strictly forbidden to connect, or use any removable media on the tournament computers. Such removable media should not be present at the event in the first place and in case a player or team is still in possession of such a device it has to be handed to the admins before entering the gaming area. Tournament officials will keep such devices until the player or team has played all of its matches on that day
- Mobile phones, tablets or similar devices
Participants are not allowed to bring mobile phones, tablets or similar devices into the gaming area and they have to be handed to tournament officials before starting to setup before the first match. Tournament officials will keep such devices until the player or team has played all of its matches on that day.
- Internet access
Internet access on tournament computers is disabled for all participants.
All insults occurring in connection with the CS GO tournament will be punished. This primarily applies to insults during a match but also on the Instruo website (forums, match comments, player guest books, support and protest tickets, etc.). Insults on IRC, IM programs, E-mail or other means of communication will be punished if they can be linked to the instruo and the evidence is clear. Particularly severe abuse cases with radical statements or the threat of physical violence can result in significantly heavier penalties including the exclusion or to the deletion of the player. Depending on the nature and severity of the insult the penalty will be assigned to the player or to the team in team leagues.
The excessive posting of senseless, harassing or offensive messages is regarded as spamming in the our CS GO tournament
Spamming on the website (forums, match comments, player guest books, support and protest tickets, etc.) will be punished depending on the nature and severity
- Betting or gambling
No players, team managers, staff or management of attending organizations may be involved in betting or gambling, associate with betters or gamblers, or provide anyone any information that may assist betting or gambling, either directly or indirectly, for any of the CS GO matches or the tournament in general. Any betting or gambling against your own organizations matches will lead to an immediate disqualification of the organization and a minimal ban of 1 year from all CS GO Instruo competitions for all persons involved. Any other violation will be penalized at the sole discretion of the tournament direction
- Forbidden Scripts
The use of all scripts is forbidden. However there is an exception for the following scripts:
If you are not sure if a script is allowed or not, then contact the admin team before you play an official match.
A player may be penalized for forbidden scripts in any config file, regardless if it is in use, or even stored in the game folder in question.
Note: THE DECISION OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. THERE WILL BE NO SCOPE OF OPPOSITION OF THE SAME.
Time and Venue: 13-15 October @CS Lab(new)
Entry Fee: ₹500 per Team
1st Prize worth ₹8000
2nd Prize worth ₹6000
3rd Prize worth ₹4000
Kunal Roy Choudhary: 94333 00122